2018 brings the return of our ever popular Diesel Weekend after several years break. Our varied diesel fleet will be both working an intense passenger service and running demonstration trains on the notorious Foxfield bank.
Our Locomotive Lineup will include:
– Class 14 D9531 ‘Ernest’ with thanks to the East Lancashire Railway & The Bury Hydraulic Group
– WG Bagnall 0-6-0DM ‘Wolstanton No3’
– WG Bagnall 4wDH ‘Leys’
– Thomas Hill Vangaurd 4wDH 111C
– Yorkshire Engine Co 0-6-0DE Janus ‘Ludstone’
– Ruston & Hornsby 200DE 0-4-0 ‘Roman’
This event will see the first time a Class 14 has visited Foxfield, and also see the return to action of both Ludstone & Roman.
Ticket Prices (One Day Rover Only)
– Adult £11
– Family (2+2) £30
Timetables will be published closer to the event but plans include an hourly passenger service starting at 10am
Plans also include a mini beer and cider festival with evening live music and beer-ex trains.
Full details subject to change.