The Foxfield Railway is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to promote the railway and increase visitor footfall. The role will be a part time, self employed position up to 18 hours a week. It will involve flexible hours and some weekends as required.
The successful candidate will be required to develop a coherent marketing strategy to grow and develop the Foxfield Railway brand. The principal objective is to encourage visitor growth on non-event operating days and develop audiences to increase patronage throughout the year.
The role will include
- Development of new marketing initiatives.
- Development and ongoing management of the railway’s website.
- Liaison with event organisers to ensure events are correctly promoted.
- Work with external parties to produce a range of printed literature and ensure effective distribution to targeted audiences.
- Oversee and manage effective marketing campaigns.
- Work to agreed budgets and manage budgets and timescales.
- Build positive media relations and develop external relationships.
- Monitor effectiveness of all marketing efforts and provide feedback through monthly management reports to the Trustees.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, an excellent command of the English language and be computer literate with an eye for design. A minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths is required. Previous experience preferred but not essential.
Pay rate dependent on experience.
Apply with CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 13th August 2017