Book your experience
Book Train Tickets
Our COVID-19 Policy
Your safety and the safety of our volunteer staff is our priority. Our Covid policy is reviewed regularly to comply with latest Government guidelines, so please check regularly.
- We ask that everyone over the age of 11yrs old wears a face covering inside our station, gift shop & museum area.
- We are operating a one way system with time slots at Foxfield to ensure social distancing is maintained. Please observe the posters and listen to advice on your arrival.
- We have a team of volunteers who are sanitising the public areas including hourly cleaning of the WCs.
- Each compartment will be sanitised thoroughly between each service and each set of visitors.
- We will provide hand sanitiser at the entrance to each area of the station. We ask that you use this.
- All our train service tickets are sold per carriage only (at £25). Each compartment seats between 1-8 people. We ask that you limit your compartment group to two households at a time.
- Online, prebooked tickets are the only way to travel at Foxfield. We will not be selling tickets at our station.
- We’re operating a test and trace system. On arrival at the station, you will be asked to share your name and contact details.
- Our Station Cafe will be providing a modified takeaway service for the remainder of 2020 including prepacked sandwiches and cakes.
- If you feel unwell with any syptoms of Covid-19 before your arrival, DO NOT visit us. Please contact us and we will help rearrange your ticket.
- If you feel unwell during your visit to Foxfield, you’re required to immediately inform a member of staff who will let you know what to do next.
- If you become unwell up to 10 days after your visit to us, please let us know so that we can inform those passengers & volunteers who visited on the same day as you. This helps keep everyone safe.
lt was a wonderful experience for children and adults. Well done, l would recommend to everyone!