Not long now!
Discover our experiences
Book Train Tickets
Book your Tickets – Train Timetable & Prices
Covid Message: All tickets for train rides are now booked online only & per compartment or zone to provide social distancing.
The 2021 timetable is now live & you can book below.
Each compartment for the Standard Steam train or the Knotty Heritage Steam train is £29 for between 1-6 people and includes a ticket for the Miniature Railway on presentation of a valid ticket on the day.
Each zone for the Pacer diesel train is £25 for between 1-6 people and includes a ticket for the miniature Railway on presentation of a valid ticket on the day.
Experiences & Events have different pricing.
Want to add an Afternoon Cream Tea? Visit our Cream Tea Train page now before you book!
- Use our Events Calendar to choose which type of train or event you’d like to book.
- Alternatively you can check out the timetable here and then click ‘Get Your Tickets’ button below.
- You will get to our booking system and see that each type of train is colour coded to match the timetable. Find your preferred date and confirm the train type you have chosen.
- Click ‘Find Availability’ to choose departure times for your chosen train.
- Confirm the number of compartments or zones & follow payment instructions online.
Please note: we offer pre-booked tickets only. Compartment allocation is automatic and occasionally we might need to change your compartment on the day in the case of unforeseen changes or requirements.
How To Find Us
Getting to Foxfield Railway couldn’t be easier. We’re within easy reach of both the M6 and M1 and about just 15 minutes from the A50.
For those of you using public transport, the nearest Bus Stop is in Blythe Bridge and just 15 minutes walk away. Our nearest mainline train station is also at Blythe Bridge.
National Rail Enquiries: 08457 484950
First Bus Company: 08456 020121