Plan Your Visit
Discover our experiences
Book Train Tickets
Not long now until the first train of 2021!
Book your Tickets – Train Timetable & Prices
Covid Message: All tickets for train rides are now booked online only & per compartment or zone to provide social distancing.
The 2021 timetable is now live & we the first train leaves the station on Sunday the 23rd May 2021.
You can now also add an Afternoon Tea to your train ride (bookable from June 20th). These are only available on the last train of the day.
Each compartment for the Standard Steam train or the Knotty Heritage Steam train is £29 for between 1-6 people and includes a ticket for the Miniature Railway on presentation of a valid ticket on the day.
Each zone for the Pacer diesel train is £25 for between 1-6 people and includes a ticket for the miniature Railway on presentation of a valid ticket on the day.
Experiences & Events have different pricing. If you want to add an Afternoon Cream Tea, please book the last train of the day.
- Use the timetable opposite to choose which type of train (Standard Steam, Knotty Heritage Steam or Pacer diesel) you would like to travel on. Choose your preferred date & time of travel too. Remember to book the last train of the day if you plan to add an Afternoon Cream Tea.
- Click ‘Get Your Tickets’ button below.
- You will get to our booking system and see that each type of train is colour coded to match the timetable. Find your preferred date and confirm the train type you have chosen.
- Click ‘Find Availability’ to choose departure times for your chosen train.
- Confirm the number of compartments or zones & follow payment instructions online.
Please note: you can no longer buy tickets at the station at any time. All tickets must be pre booked ahead of your arrival at Foxfield.
The Foxfield Railway Timetable is now live from July 1st 2021. Please check it out above.
Parking is free at Foxfield and all on one level. With direct access to the station & platform, it’s as easy as can be. There are disabled parkeing bays next to the station. For full information, please see our Access Statement below.
Foxfield Railway has a range of facilites to suit all our visitors. Our car park is level and there are ramps into the station and onto the platform for those on wheels.
There are accessible toilets and baby changing facilites within the station too.
Don’t forget, we also have our Refreshments buffet, Gift Shop & Miniature Railway to complete your experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Our wheelchair access coaches will be available again in 2021.
How To Find Us
Getting to Foxfield Railway couldn’t be easier. We’re within easy reach of both the M6 and M1 and about just 15 minutes from the A50.
For those of you using public transport, the nearest Bus Stop is in Blythe Bridge and just 15 minutes walk away. Our nearest mainline train station is also at Blythe Bridge.
National Rail Enquiries: 08457 484950
First Bus Company: 08456 020121